How To Cook Sukiyaki
- Miyazakigyu Rib Eye Sukiyaki Sliced from Anzu Meat Factory SG
- Ebara Sukiyaki Sauce recommended by Anzu Meat Factory SG
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Beech Mushrooms
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Chinese cabbage
- Enoki Mushroom
- Cut & Prepare all your ingredients: leek, carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, tofu, Enoki mushrooms, Beech mushrooms, Miyazakigyu Rib Eye.
- Boil Shirataki Noodle for 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil on high heat and add the leek, wait until the color changes.
- Pour Anzu Meat Factory SG recommended Ebara Sukiyaki Sauce.
- Add leek, carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, tofu, Enoki mushrooms, Beech mushrooms, Shirataki Noodle until the water is boiled.
- Boil the sukiyaki sauce & ingredients first.
- Put the Miyazakigyu Rib Eye inside until the color becomes not pink (don't over cooked).
- You can taste & add waters (based on your desire).
- Can be paired with raw egg as dipping sauce.