Term and Privacy.
How to cook Shabu Shabu
- Miyazakigyu Striploin from Anzu Meat Factory SG
- Shiitake Mushrooms
- Chinese Cabbage
- Enoki Mushrooms
- Shimeji Mushrooms
- Ebara Sesame Sauce recommended by Anzu Meat Factory SG
- Ponzu sauce
- Shichimi peppers
- Green Onion
- Grated radish
- Inaniwa udon
- Prepare your broth by soaking kombu in water for 30 minutes.
- In the meantime, prepare and cut all the ingredients: leek, carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, tofu, Enoki mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms, Miyazakigyu Striploin.
- Remove kombu before broth boil.
- Prepare the sauce for Shabu Shabu in the meanwhile. Add green onion, grated radish, Shichimi peppers into Ponzu sauce.
- Add leek, carrot, Shiitake mushrooms, Chinese cabbage, tofu, Enoki mushrooms, Shimeji mushrooms until the water is boiled.
- Cook the Miyazakigyu Striploin in the broth for 10 - 15 seconds, until it's not pink.
- Pair the meat with sesame sauce.
- Remove the scum and fat occasionally from the broth.
- In the Ponzu sauce mix pair add in broth and pair it with Inaniwa udon.