How To Cook Striploin Steak
- - Wagyu Striploin from Anzu Meat Factory SG
- - Salt
- - Pepper
- Thaw Wagyu Striploin for 8 - 12 hours.
- Take out the meat from packaging and wipe off the juice from meat.
- Thaw in room temperature for 30 minutes before cooking, until it has a nice bright red color.
- Cut some beef fat and set it aside for later.
- Sprinkler salt and pepper on one side of meat, rest for 15 - 30 minutes.
- Heat the pan with medium heat, add in beef fat until the oil come.
- Remove the beef fat, cook steak for 90 seconds in high heat.
- Flip and do the other side for another 90 seconds.
- Put steak on a plate and rest for 4 minutes.
- Reheat the steak in high heat for 60 seconds for each side.