宮崎牛 極上カルビ 焼肉用スライス4mm 日本産（和牛／A5／BMS10+）
ELP (Everyday Low Price)
|This cut of meat is taken from the half of the outer ribs that are closer to the upper foreleg. This cut is mainly used for so-called karubi at Japanese yakiniku and Korean BBQ restaurants. The cut is rich in flavour and characterized by its light sweetness on the meat. It’s suitable for braising and stewing such as curry sauce too.
1. Original Wagyu from Miyazaki
• Outstanding meat quality, nominated "Japan's Number One Beef" in "Wagyu Olympics".
2. 100% Quality Meat Selected
• Only meat graded 4 and above by the Japan Meat Grading Association can be called Miyazaki beef.
3. Characteristics of Miyazaki Beef
• Great marbling, evenly distributed of fats and tender texture.
Also don't forget to check out the best buddies for meats to go with.
Click here to know more about Miyazakigyu.
If you like to order different weight of same product, please add to cart with the desired grams again.
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.