宮崎牛 特上ウチモモ 空輸チルド 日本産（和牛／A5／BMS10+）1−2枚付け
ELP (Everyday Low Price)
|Boneless cut from the inner side of the beef hind leg. It's one of the leanest cuts having less marbling than other cuts. However, the cut is still tender and juicy enough to be served in various rounds of cooking styles. Optimal for steak, yakiniku, shabu shabu, sukiyaki, tataki and beef katsu sando. Recommended cooking medium rare to medium.|
Vacuumed in plastic bag.
Form box & ice gel pack will be provided.
*3 DAYS EXPIRY IN UNPACKED AND CHILLED CONDITION
TIPS FOR STORAGE:
1. All chilled items you purchase can be kept in your chiller for three (3) days from the date of delivery.
2. If you want to secure longer shelf life on those chilled items you purchase, you can directly store them in your freezer within three (3) days from the date of delivery.
ANZU MEAT FACTORY produces our chilled meat items directly from chilled raw material.
You may keep the meat items in your freezer for two (2) weeks while the items can be stored in frozen up to maximum one (1) month.
For your best experience to enjoy the meat, just one (1) day before usage or cooking, you can take out the frozen meat from your freezer and put them in your chiller to thaw.
1. Original Wagyu from Miyazaki
• Outstanding meat quality, nominated "Japan's Number One Beef" in "Wagyu Olympics".
2. 100% Quality Meat Selected
• Only meat graded 4 and above by the Japan Meat Grading Association can be called Miyazaki beef.
3. Characteristics of Miyazaki Beef
• Great marbling, evenly distributed of fats and tender texture.
Also don't forget to check out the best buddies for meats to go with.
Click here to know more about Miyazakigyu.
If you like to order different weight of same product, please add to cart with the desired grams again.
Product image for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.